Friday, June 3, 2011

Someone Important to me

Before I begin, I have to say that there are so many people I could write about that are important to me (and I will some other time).  In writing today, my students had to write about someone that is important to them (and of course, why they are important to them).

a hint to who I'll write about today on her wedding day nearly 5 years ago

My sister is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.  Though we've had our differences in the past, we still love each other (I hope she would say the same about me...hehe).  She's my best friend and is always there for me when I need her.  Brittany knows exactly what to say at the right time.  When I need a laugh, I can ALWAYS count on her to give me one.  When I need a smile, she has one waiting.  In times of trouble, I can count on her to keep me in her prayers and call to check on me.  God blessed me with an incredible sister, even though I told mom and dad to take her back to the hospital where they found her when I was just 2 1/2.  I didn't see a need for her then, but I couldn't live without her now.  

at Maddie Kay's first birthday party

A year ago today, Britt was put in hospital for week while we waited on Mason and Maddox to join our family.  They came a week later and have blessed our family since.  Brittany is the perfect mom to those sweet boys, our nephews.  Thank you Britt, for being the greatest sister I could ask for.  Love you!

Maddox and Mason (our alomst one year old nephews)

No comments:

Post a Comment