Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time Flies

As the school year is drawing to an end, I'm reminded how fast time goes by.  This school year seems like it just started but now here we are, only 6 days left with students.  God truly blessed me with a great class this year.  We laughed (sometimes to tears) and learned so much this year.   

In just a few weeks, our nephews will be a year old.  It seems like they were just 4 lb 6 oz and 5 lb 5 oz...I know my sister would agree.  They are crawling all over the place, picking on each other (as siblings do), saying a few words, and growing like crazy.

It has been a great year so far and I can't wait to see what God has in store.  As we wait on God to direct Steven to the right job, we are leaning on His provision.  As we wait for God to bless us with a child (in His time and whatever way is His will), we wait patiently.   

No comments:

Post a Comment